New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: What makes a good technical leader – any recommended books?

Ask HN: What makes a good technical leader – any recommended books?
14 by latentdeepspace | 2 comments on Hacker News.
I just became a technical lead (spiced with a little product manager) for a team who is working with machine-learning/deep-learning technologies (I have ~6 years of background in this field). I feel like I am performing well, but there is a lot of room for improvement on: how to plan for the future, how to communicate success, how to assign engineers and researchers to tasks, how to define tasks, etc. Do you have any recommendation on what should I do, read to become better and better every day? I want my team to be successful, and to show the improvements we make to the company.

Post a Comment

0 Comments